- Canon EOS R5 – this is my camera of choice, a full frame professional camera.
- A Canon TSE 24mm Lens – absolutely essential. It is the most used lens in my kit and is vital for exterior and interior photography.
- CamRanger 2 – I love handy gadgets and this addition to my photography bag makes life easier. It’s a remote controller for my camera and allows me to preview my images and let my client view them on my iPad.
- Arca Swiss Cube – This is the best tripod head in the market. It lets me fine tune my camera and tripod movements.
- 50m string line – This mystifies some people but it’s vital for interior and exterior building photographers. When I want to ensure everything is lined up precisely, out comes my string line.
Of course, other things go into my suitcase. Everywhere I go, I take my Ireland jersey which is usually a conversation starter – particularly in rugby nations!
Next week, get a glimpse of one of Saudi Arabia’s most extraordinary new buildings.